1) The LEVIS's in 1, 28, and 31 are siblings (based on death records in Eppelsheim).
2) The HAHN's in 18 and 19, and Clare SCHLOSS in 21 are siblings (based on death records in Eppelsheim).
3) The first and last names of the declarants in 19 and 20 are reversed. Other records show their names to be Elchanan (Hahn) ISAAK and Loeb ISAAK. It may have something to do with one taking his first name and using it as his new family name, and the other taking his family name and using it as his new first name.
4) There are two name adoption registers in Eppelsheim, one dated, 26 Oct 1808 and the other, 9 Dec 1808. In the 26 Oct 1808 register, Hanne (#6) appears as Hanna, and Gumerz (#27) appears as Gumperz.
5) Four of the HERZ children are listed in the register with a date of birth that is in discrepancy with their birth certificate (#4 - #7).